William Litt Currency is dedicated to providing a website that is accessible to everyone, regardless of physical or technological ability. We want everyone who visits our website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
William Litt Currency has made conscientious efforts to adhere to the WC3 Guidelines and conform with level AA accessibility of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. These technical guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities.
This site has been built using best practices compliant with W3C industry standards for HTML/CSS code. This site functions without issue in current browsers, and because it was built adhering to these industry standards, this ensures quality, stability, and usability in this constantly changing landscape of website presentation.<
Here are some of the ways that William Litt Currency meets these accessibility guidelines:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio or is sufficiently large-scale text
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
While William Litt Currency works in good faith to adhere to the noted guidelines and standards, and we continually review our website to ensure we meet or exceed best practices, there may be some areas of the website that fall short. Should you experience any difficulty, please don't hesitate to contact us. We invite your feedback.